Monday 4 February 2013

Scrapbook Supplies - Where To Get Them

Scrapbook Supplies Samples


Scrapbooking, not really a popular guys hobby but I have to say it can get a bit addictive once you you find yourself conned into baby sitting a couple of 5 year old girls (my nieces) and helping them out with their pre-school project.

It always starts off innocently before I seemingly take over their whole project. It's not my fault I get easily carried away with things. It's just the way I am. It happened once before with my nephews and a few hundred blocks of Lego.

Anyway, I digress.

Scrapbooking can be a fun past time with the kids. I know of some adults who take scrapbooking very seriously - to the point that I'm not even allowed to touch their scrapbooks. All because of one little accident where I got a wee bit of coffee on half the book. In my defense, the owner's cat made me sneeze while I had a cup of freshly brewed coffee in my hand. I think you can guess what happened next.

I digress again.

To many of us who are unfamiliar with scrapbooking, it has grown to be quite a popular hobby, thanks to the internet. Scrapbooking materials and are available in a variety of themes. Scrapbooksupplies and tools have made this hobby a less messy affair thanks to pro glue guides.

These scrapbook supplies also makes it a lot easier for novices to look like, well, less of a novice with the availability of ready made embellishments. If you'd like to get some really good materials for scrapbooking, you have to try this place - http://www.islandpaperie.com/cat-hawaiianscrapbooking.cfm - they've got everything with a tropical and Hawaiian theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment